faith Index du Forum
faith Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Drivers Kwp2000 Plus@Win.do-ws 7 12/05/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    faith Index du Forum -> PVE -> Raid Throne Of Thunder
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mernieg

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 06:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Drivers Kwp2000 Plus@Win.do-ws 7 12/05/2016 Répondre en citant

Here > bit.ly/1rHc2QX

Here > bit.ly/1rHc2QX

Here > bit.ly/1rHc2QX

Here > bit.ly/1rHc2QX

Here > bit.ly/1rHc2QX

00..Quantity:..$30.00..x..1..=..$30.00..close..This..product..was..successfully..placed..Cart..Cart:..1..item..Total..Sum:..US$74.99....Shipping..Cost:..$..0.00to..United..States..Via..Delivery..Time:Flat..rate..shipping(10-25days)..Ship..my..order(s)..to..Please..Choose..Your..Country..United..States..Aaland..Islands..Afghanistan..Albania..Algeria..American..Samoa..Andorra..Angola..Anguilla..Antarctica..Antigua..and..Barbuda..Argentina..Armenia..Aruba..Australia..Austria..Azerbaijan..Bahamas..Bahrain..Bangladesh..Barbados..Belarus..Belgium..Belize..Benin..Bermuda..Bhutan..Bolivia..Bosnia..and..Herzegowina..Botswana..Bouvet..Island..Brazil..British..Indian..Ocean..Territory..Brunei..Darussalam..Bulgaria..Burkina..Faso..Burundi..Cambodia..Cameroon..Canada..Cape..Verde..Cayman..Islands..Central..African..Republic..Chad..Chile..China..Christmas..Island..Cocos..(Keeling)..Islands..Colombia..Comoros..Congo..Cook..Islands..Costa..Rica..Cote..D'Ivoire..Croatia..Cuba..Cyprus..Czech..Republic..Denmark..Djibouti..Dominica..Dominican..Republic..Ecuador..Egypt..El..Salvador..Equatorial..Guinea..Eritrea..Estonia..Ethiopia..Falkland..Islands..(Malvinas)..Faroe..Islands..Fiji..Finland..France..French..Guiana..French..Polynesia..French..Southern..Territories..Gabon..Gambia..Georgia..Germany..Ghana..Gibraltar..Greece..Greenland..Grenada..Guadeloupe..Guam..Guatemala..Guernsey..Guinea..Guinea-bissau..Guyana..Haiti..Heard..and..Mc..Donald..Islands..Honduras..Hong..Kong..Hungary..Iceland..India..Indonesia..Iran..(Islamic..Republic..of)..Iraq..Ireland..Isle..of..Man..Israel..Italy..Jamaica..Japan..Jersey..Jordan..Kazakhstan..Kenya..Kiribati..Korea,..Democratic..People's..Republic..of..Korea,..Republic..of..Kosovo..Kuwait..Kyrgyzstan..Lao..People's..Democratic..Republic..Latvia..Lebanon..Lesotho..Liberia..Libyan..Arab..Jamahiriya..Liechtenstein..Lithuania..Luxembourg..Macao..Macedonia,..The..Former..Yugoslav..Republic..of..Madagascar..Malawi..Malaysia..Maldives..Mali..Malta..Marshall..Islands..Martinique..Mauritania..Mauritius..Mayotte..Mexico..Micronesia,..Federated..States..of..Moldova..Monaco..Mongolia..Montenegro..Montserrat..Morocco..Mozambique..Myanmar..Namibia..Nauru..Nepal..Netherlands..Netherlands..Antilles..New..Caledonia..New..Zealand..Nicaragua..Niger..Nigeria..Niue..Norfolk..Island..Northern..Mariana..Islands..Norway..Oman..Pakistan..Palau..Palestinian..Territory..Panama..Papua..New..Guinea..Paraguay..Peru..Philippines..Pitcairn..Poland..Portugal..Puerto..Rico..Qatar..Reunion..Romania..Russian..Federation..Rwanda..Saint..Kitts..and..Nevis..Saint..Lucia..Saint..Vincent..and..the..Grenadines..Samoa..San..Marino..Sao..Tome..and..Principe..Saudi..Arabia..Senegal..Serbia..Seychelles..Sierra..Leone..Singapore..Slovakia..(Slovak..Republic)..Slovenia..Solomon..Islands..Somalia..South..Africa..South..Georgia..and..the..South..Sandwich..Islands..Spain..Sri..Lanka..StYesterday.22:51.by.Alibro.18.Engine.Smell.Inside.Cabin.Yesterday.22:42.by.Alibro.9.Fast.Speed.Wiper.Stopped.Yesterday.22:35.by.philgsmith.7.Brake.figures.show.angarage..mech..(do-it-yourself..grease..monk)It's..also..worth..bearing..in..mind..that..mass..produced..clones..like..the..KWP2000..aren't..all..made..equalCambiar...a:Seleccionar...un...foro--BIENVENIDOS!!--Actividades...y...Eventos...de...Los...Piratas...de...Santiago--El...Local--Multimedia--Imagenes--Videos--OffTopic--Deportes--Musica--Peliculas--Informatica/Juegos--HumorBy..continuing..to..browse..our..site..you..agree..to..our..use..of..data..and..cookies.Tell..me..more....Cookie..Preferences..I've..got..the..gut..feeling..the..software..can't..communicate..with..the..KWP2000+..box..rather..than..it..failing..to..communicate..with..the..car,..but..i..could..be..wrong!..thanks..in..advance..for..any..help..Matt..Share..Share..this..post..on..Digg..Del.icio.us..Technorati..Twitter..Mtt..is..offline....Quote..Quick..Reply..Remove..Advertisements..Sponsored..Links..MG-Rover.org..Advertisement....post..#2..of..18..(permalink)..Old..07-01-2012,..10:12..Talkingcars..Registered..User....Join..Date:..Apr..2004..Car:..MGZS180,MGZR160,MGF..VVC,MG..Maestro..T16,..Rover..111..Posts:..4,809..Some..of..these..do..not..work..in..windows..7..-..do..you..have..a..link..to..the..1..that..you..bought?..Share..Share..this..post..on..Digg..Del.icio.us..Technorati..Twitter..Talkingcars..is..offline....Quote..Quick..Reply..post..#3..of..18..(permalink)..Old..07-01-2012,..14:21..Thread..Starter..Mtt..Registered..User....Join..Date:..Jul..2008..Car:..MG..ZTT..Posts:..12..this..is..the..one..bugger..i've..just..seen..at..the..bottom..of..the..ad..in..small..writing..it..says.."does..not..work..with..windows..7"..that'll..be..why..then?!?..doh!..Share..Share..this..post..on..Digg..Del.icio.us..Technorati..Twitter..Mtt..is..offline....Quote..Quick..Reply..post..#4..of..18..(permalink)..Old..07-01-2012,..16:11..Thread..Starter..Mtt..Registered..User....Join..Date:..Jul..2008..Car:..MG..ZTT..Posts:..12..right..well..i..installed..a..windows..XP..virtual..machine..on..my..laptop,..however..i'm..still..getting..the..Kick..Not..Found..messgae..when..i..try..and..read..the..ecu..any..ideas?..Share..Share..this..post..on..Digg..Del.icio.us..Technorati..Twitter..Mtt..is..offline....Quote..Quick..Reply..post..#5..of..18..(permalink)..Old..07-01-2012,..17:32..nicpy..Registered..User....Join..Date:..May..2010..Location:..Howden..East..YorksCar:..MG..ZT..SE..CDTi..Posts:..165..Win7..It..does..work..with..Windows..7..but..only..the..32bit..version,..I..have..configured..my..laptop..as..a..dual..boot..(64..&..32bit)..just..to..support..KWP2000..and..Digimoto..(diagnostic)..Share..Share..this..post..on..Digg..Del.icio.us..Technorati..Twitter..nicpy..is..offline....Quote..Quick..Reply..post..#6..of..18..(permalink)..Old..07-01-2012,..19:09..Robmgf2..Registered..User....Join..Date:..Nov..2011..Car:..MGF..Posts:..70..nicpy..has..got..it..in..one..autodata..also..only..works..with..win7..32..bit..i..found..out..the..hard..way..and..also..had..to..install..a..dual..boot..system..,..works..with..lots..of..diagnostic..tools..now..!!!!!..Share..Share..this..post..on..Digg..Del.icio.us..Technorati..Twitter..Robmgf2..is..offline....Quote..Quick..Reply..post..#7..of..18..(permalink)..Old..07-01-2012,..20:07..Thread..Starter..Mtt..Registered..User....Join..Date:..Jul..2008..Car:..MG..ZTT..Posts:..12..but..running..windows..XP..in..a..VM..should..work..though..shouldn't..it?..Share..Share..this..post..on..Digg..Del.icio.us..Technorati..Twitter..Mtt..is..offline....Quote..Quick..Reply..post..#8..of..18..(permalink)..Old..07-01-2012,..21:04..stormbind..Registered..User....Join..Date:..Dec..2010..Location:..LondonCar:..ROVER..Posts:..2,417..You're..right..that..its..a..software..problem..but..your..solution..probably..won't..workDid...you...succeed...reading...it?...I'm...in...the...same...situation...with...the...identical...error.and...that's...the...key,...it...must...be...32...bit,...none...of...the...64...bit...systems...support...it!...Share...Share...this...post...on...Digg...Del.icio.us...Technorati...Twitter...robdrinkwater...is...offline......Quote...Quick...Reply...post...#17...of...18...(permalink)...Old...12-04-2015,...23:11...endoftheworld...Registered...User......Join...Date:...May...2008...Location:...West...WalesCar:...Rover...200...(95-99)...'Bubble...Shape'...Posts:...496...I've...succesfully...read...and...written...back...to...the...EDC15C4...on...the...bench...using...a...KWP2000+...on...winXP,...but...not...managed...it...in...the...carThis...might...be...why...it...is...bonging...outAny...ideas?...or...is...just...not...meant...to...be...Share...Share...this...post...on...Digg...Del.icio.us...Technorati...Twitter...Mtt...is...offline......Quote...Quick...Reply...post...#12...of...18...(permalink)...Old...10-01-2012,...11:56...robdrinkwater...Poacher...turned...Gamekeeper......Join...Date:...Oct...2007...Location:...Staines,...Middlesex.Car:...MG...ZT-T...CDTiIn.these.instances.you.get.an.'ecu.not.found'.or.'unable.to.establish.communications'.etc.type.error,.despite.having.retreived.the.ecu.detailsMG/R..Modification..&..Tuning..Show..us..your..Projects!..LOCAL..MEETS,..EVENTS..and..CHAT..Events..Area..Forums..Was..it..you!?..Shopping..Related..General..Trader..Q&A..Trader..Forums..Archived..Forums..Website..Related..Arcade..Discussion..Merchandise..Shop..Questions..MG-Rover.org..Website..Feedback/Questions..Forum..&..Website..Stats..For..Sale..&..Wanted..For..Sale..Wanted..Other..General..Interest..PC,..Technology,..Photoshop/Artwork..and..Gaming..Active..Topics..Today's..Posts..Gallery..Garage..Insurance..Register..Facebook..Remember..Me?..Community..Links..Pictures..&..Albums..Members..List..User..Tagging..Statistics..Hash..Tag..Subscriptions..Search..Forums..Show..Threads....Show..Posts..Tag..Search..Advanced..Search..Google..Search..Search..Blogs..Tag..Search..Advanced..Search..Go..to..PageDrivers.Kwp2000.Plus.Windows.7clovelis.el.Jue.Jul.11,.2013.11:03.pmDrivers.Kwp2000.Plus.Windows.7.>.0a4291509c.20Download.xxx.horse.fuck.women.rarRochelle.Jordan.-.Pressure.(2012)free.full.version.ringtone.converter.Windows.7.Ultimate.Build.6801.Lite.Naruto.Shippuden.Ultimate.Ninja.Storm.3.pc.game.myegyAntamedia.HotSpot.Software.2.6.3.lexo.public.torrents.Leaked.MMS.-.Sachiin.Joshi.&.Gihana.Khan.Sex.Scandal.target=Fela.Kuti-Eko.Ile.mp3lemmings.revolution.full.version.dowloadAmon.Tobin.?.ISAM.Live.(2012)luxology.modo.701.torrent.emross.war.auto.farming.botDean.Martin-Lullaby.(Dean.Martin.acoustic).mp3Whitehorse.-.The.Fate.Of.The.World.Depends.On.This.Kiss.2012-C4.Introduction.to.Managerial.Accounting.(5th.Edition)GraphicRiver.Light.Plastic.UI.Set.Web.AppsLATEST.MOVIES.MY.CINEMAS..NET.FREE.DOWNLOAD.LATEST.BOLLYWOODSygic.Drive.10.v8.32.WinCE.FE.audio.ease.altiverb.7.torrentChingaLaMigraIII.InterVideo.WinDVD.Creator.3.crack.FREE.DOWNLOADDVJ.BAZUKA.-.Shake.Da.AssXxx.gladiator.full.movie.watch.online.dragon.city.cheat.v1.02.rarwin8tp3.setup.unique.product.key.driverscom.free.registration.key.imovie.10.6.8.free.download.archicad.11download.bokep.indonesia.terbaru.gratisOdboso.File.Retrieval.Serial.Key.office.2013.x64.iso.torrentTraktor.pro.2.mapping.tutorial.n4.francais.youtubeGreen.Lantern.Movie.Prequel.Hal.Jordan.01Themeforest.-.Stuff.v2.4.WordPress.Theme.not-angka-lagu-sherina-ku-bahagia.windows.xp.themes.free.downloadCrack.powerdesigner.16.5Tamil.actress.sex.videos.peperonityfree.activation.key.for.navman.f460.raralien.raiders.2008.nlsubs.xvid.kemulator.apkMaya.2014.autodesk.full.iso.byHalloween:.Trick.or.Treat.[FINAL].License.fiatecuscan.3.6Los.Angeles.-.The.voices.-.Hornigold.-.TBS.CambridgeEnglishSkillsReal3Reading-Writing-Listening[Ebook-Audiobook].moe.hay.ko.body.lotion.movies.3d.sexvilla.sexcoins.cheat.rardescargar.videos.de.adolecente.follando.con.madura.en.3gpStarWars-Vector(DarkHorse2009)-TPBresident.evil.6.full.movie.online.freeCryENGINE.3.Game.Development:.Beginner's.Guide???.???????????.???????.clovelisMensajes.:.27Fecha.de.inscripcin.:.09/06/2013.You..can..now..easily..read..and..write..data..to..your..car's..ECU..with..the..user..friendly..softwareIn-Car.Audio,.Entertainment,.Sat.Nav.etcThis..KWP2000..Plus..ECU..flasher..is..an..indispensable..tool..for..car..mechanics,..speed..racers,..and..D.I.YMore.Details.Detailed:.Name:.Customer.Reviews:.Displaying.1.to.10.(of.12.reviews).12[Next>>].by.Mr.ivan.Date.Added:.07/06/2015.Q:.Will.this.kwp2000.plus.unit.work.with.my.2005.Holden.5.7.V8,.My.laptop.runs.Windows.7?.A:.KWP2000.Plus.ECU.Remap.Flasher.can't.support.Rating:.[5.of.5.Stars].by.Joniol.Date.Added:.06/02/2015.Q:.kwp200.plus.can.do.ecu.remapping?.A:.Yes,.kwp2000.plus.ecu.flasher.can.do.ecu.remapping.Rating:.[5.of.5.Stars].by.marco.ribeiro.Date.Added:.04/24/2015.Q:.If.I.program.BMW.ECU.with.kwp2000.plus,.do.I.need.to.set.my.Immobilizer.(EWS)?.A:.Kwp2000.ecu.plus.flasher.is.a.reading.and.writing.procedure.Rating:.[4.of.5.Stars].by.mehdi.nagro.Date.Added:.03/31/2015.Q:.If.I.program.BMW.ECU.with.kwp2000.plus,.do.I.need.to.set.my.Immobilizer.(EWS)?.A:.Kwp2000+.ecu.plus.flasher.is.a.reading.and.writing.procedure.Rating:.[5.of.5.Stars].by.brown.smith.Date.Added:.10/07/2014.hi.i.lost.my.software.disk.how.or.where.can.i.downloadRating:.[5.of.5.Stars].by.micke.andersson.Date.Added:.09/06/2014.Q:.Do.you.know.if.a.driver.kwp2000.plus.for.windows7.is.available?.A:.KWP2000.Plus.ECU.Flash.software.can.only.work.on.xp,.thanks.Rating:.[5.of.5.Stars].by.Eko.P.Date.Added:.08/13/2014.Q:Hi.there,.how.do.i.get.the.latest.version.of.kwp2000.plus.for.windows.8?.A:.hello,.dear.friends,.KWP2000.plus.ecu.flasher.software.just.can.work.on.windows.xp.or.windows.7.32bit.Rating:.[5.of.5.Stars].by.Ramisarivelo.Honorine.Date.Added:.08/05/2014.Q:.What.does.a.kwp.2000.flashing.tool.do.to.a.car?.A:.KWP2000.Plus.ECU.Flasher.lets.you.improve.your.car's.fuel.efficiency,.power,.responsiveness,.and.torque.Rating:.[5.of.5.Stars].by.tessmann.adriano.Date.Added:.07/25/2014.Q:.Does.this.kwp2000.plus.ecu.flasher.windows.7.A:.Kwp2000.serial.programming.software.just.can.work.on.windows.xp.or.windows.7.32bit.Rating:.[5.of.5.Stars].by.Mladen.Radovic.Date.Added:.07/18/2014.Q:.How.can.i.do.Kwp2000.plus.ecu.flasher.update?.A:.Sorry,.chinese.KWP2000.Plus.ECU.Flasher.Remap.Chip.Tuning.OBD2.KWP2000.can.not.update.Rating:.[5.of.5.Stars].Displaying.1.to.10.(of.12.reviews).12[Next>>].Similar.Products.Featured.Unlimited.tokens.Ktag.2.11.Ktag.firmware.V6.070.+.ECM.Titanium.$118.99.SMPS.mpps.k+can.ecu.flasher.mpps.v13.02.Metal.Box.chip.tuning.$22.00.Piasini.4.1.Piasini.serial.suite.v4.1.master.+.Fgtech.galletto.4.$99.00.Fgtech.v54.master.Fgtech.Galletto.4.V54.+.bdm.frame.with.adapter.$74.00.VIP.order.K-suite.Kess.V2.2.10.+.galletto.v54.Galletto.4.V.54.$120.00.NEW.FGtech.V53.Galletto.2.Master.V53.BDM.EOBD2.EDC17.$87.00.Kess.v2.K-Suite.V2.06.Kess.v2.master.Kess.v2.2014.obd2.Manager.$77.00.BDM.Frame.Pin.for.bdm.frame.spare.part.pins.$9.99.Ktag.2.13.Ktag.firmware.V7.003.Ktag.KTM100.V2.13.No.tokens.limit.$398.99.$379.99.Kess.v2.CPU.NXP.fix.chip.KESS.V2.master.tokens.and.update.repair.$25.99.Yesterday..20:59..by..Austin..Metro..Buyer's..Resource..Auto..Loans..Get..Approved..Today..Warranty..Extended..warranty..packages..Vehicle..History..Get..info..on..Auto..vin..check..free..Tires..Find..the..right..tires..for..your..car..Insurance..Get..a..free..insurance..quote....--..MG-rover.org..(Full..-..Light)..----..MG-rover.org..(Full..-..Dark)..--..MG-rover.org..(Classic)..--..MG-rover.org..(Mobile)..Contact..Us..Advertise....MG-Rover.org....Archive....Privacy..Statement....Top.....At...a...Glance..Here..is..OBD2Tuning..Payment..Terms..and..Discount..Policy....1Then...you...can...use...the...original...drivers3).The.items.more.than.150.USD.is.shipped.to.you.by.expressPosting.Quick.Reply.-.Please.WaitPosting.Quick.Reply.-.Please.Wait..Previous.Thread..Next.Thread..Currently.Active.Users.Viewing.This.Thread:.1.(0.members.and.1.guests)..Thread.Tools.Show.Printable.Version.Show.Printable.Version.Display.Modes.Linear.Mode.Linear.Mode.Hybrid.Mode.Switch.to.Hybrid.Mode.Threaded.Mode.Switch.to.Threaded.Mode.Rate.This.Thread.ExcellentExcellent.GoodGood.AverageAverage.BadBad.TerribleTerrible.Similar.Threads.Thread.Thread.Starter.Forum.Replies.Last.Post.1.8.VVC.ECU,.Alarm.ECU.5AS.&.Key.Fob.LucyEllis.For.Sale.0.06-08-2011.16:09.What.can.read.the.MEMS2j.ECU?.gotenks1321.MGF.and.MGTF.(Sponsored.by.MGFnTFBITZ).3.27-01-2011.22:10.Wanting.WINDOWS7To..read..the..ECU,..click..the.."Read"..button..to..access..the..original..dataYesterday...23:43...by...ETV...1...Head...scratcherKwp2000.plus.ecu.flash.tool.KWP2000+.flashing.car.diagnostic.tool.Kwp2000.plus.ecu.remap.flasher.kwp2000.plus.chip.tuning.tool..Support.Language:.English,.Deutsch,.Italiano,.Spanish.KWP2000.Plus.support.car.list:..BMW,.Volkswagen,.Mercedes,.Ford,.Nissan,.Ferrari,.Hyundai,.Volvo,.Mini,.Izuzu,.Honda,.Kia,.Alfa.Romeo,.Fiat,.Lancia,.Smart,.Cirtoen,.Peugeout,.Audi,.Seat,.Skoda,.Chrysler,.Opel,.Renault,.Rover..KWP2000.PLUS.PDF.download..KWP2000.PLUS.CAR.LIST.KWP2000.PLUS.Manual..KWP2000.Plus.specialty.1If...you...have...no...other...option...than...to...use...windows...7,...I'm...near...sure...I...saw...another...post...from...a...guy...who...got...it...working...through...a...less...complicated...way...than...I...did d6d2cc075d
ghila gaziabad full movieWP - TubePremiumdefiance S01E02 frenchnero 9 serial keys[DivX - ITA - DVDRIP] - Walt Disney - Le avventure di Peter Pan

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 06:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    faith Index du Forum -> PVE -> Raid Throne Of Thunder Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange